UNIABUJA Post UTME / DE Screening Form: The management of the University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) invites suitably qualified candidates to its post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise for 2023/2024 academic session.
Candidates who sat for the 2023/2024 UTME and chose the University of Abuja as their first choice are invited for a Post UTME Screening from Monday 11th September 2023 to Friday 13th October 2023.
Check Out: UNIABUJA Cut-Off Marks
UNIABUJA Post UTME/DE Screening Eligibility
- Candidates with relevant O’ Level results at NOT MORE THAN TWO (2) SITTINGS and who scored a minimum of 180 in the 2023/2024 UTME;
- Must have chosen the University of Abuja as their first choice or changed from other Institutions to the University of Abuja as their first choice;
- Candidates for Direct Entry (D.E) Admission will be required to upload both their O’ Levels and Higher qualifications accordingly to the University portal and attend the screening exercise.
How to Apply for UNIABUJA Post UTME Exercise
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of ₦2,000.00 (Two thousand Naira only), through the Remita Platform via the University of Abuja 2020 Post-UTME Screening Portal.
- Go to the UNIABUJA Admission portal at http://portal.uniabuja.edu.ng and click on “Click here to apply.”
- Click the Undergraduate link on the left pane
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and Click on “Get details.”
- Complete the basic information page (Please note: Enter only valid phone number and email address and click next.
- On the payment review page, click on “Generate RRR” and this takes you to another page
- Click “Submit” and you will be redirected to the remita payment page.
- Enter your ATM card (Mastercard or Visa) number and other details as appropriate and submit
- Enter the “OTP code” sent to your phone and click continue to complete your payment.
- After a successful payment, click on “Main login” on the portal, and enter your Jamb registration number and Surname as the password.
- Click on “Login to dashboard”
- Click on “Application form” and complete your registration.
- Ensure you print the completed registration form, payment receipt and exam schedule
NOTE: You can always requery your payment attempt if you have been debited and the network fails while completing your payment. Enter your JAMB registration number, click “Get details”, then requery your unsuccessful payment attempt as shown below.
Also Note: It is mandatory for all candidates to upload their O’ level results on the JAMB Portal.
For support, contact [email protected]
We hope you found our article helpful; if so, don't hesitate to share it with others using the share buttons below.