FUOYE Part-Time Degree Admission Form - Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission to the Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) daily and weekend part-time programmes for the 2023/2024 academic session.
FUOYE Part-Time Degree Courses
FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE
- B.Sc Agricultural Economics and Extension
- B.Sc Food Science and Technology
- B.Sc Soil Science and Land Management
- B.Sc Water Resources Management and Agro Meteorology
- B.Sc Animal Production and Health
FACULTY OF ARTS
- B.A English and Literary Studies
- B.A Linguistics and Languages
- B.A History and International Studies
- B.A Theatre and Media Arts
FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
- B.Sc Economics
- B.Sc Sociology
- B.Sc Political Science
- B.Sc Psychology
- B.Sc Demography and Social Statistics
- B.Sc Peace and Conflict Studies
- B.Sc Mass Communication
- B.Sc Criminology & Security Studies
FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- B.Sc Accounting
- B.Sc Business Administration
- B.Sc Finance
- B.Sc Public Administration
- B.Sc Library and Information Science
- B.Sc Computer Science
- B.Sc. Hospitality and Tourism Management
How to Apply for FUOYE Part-Time Degree Admission Exercise
- Go to the FUOYE Portal at www.ecampus.fuoye.edu.ng/putme.
- Click on New Applicants to create your application profile; at this point, you will be assigned an APPLICATION NUMBER. Take note of your Application/Form Number.
- Log in using the Application Number that was assigned to you.
- You will be required to update your account and upload your passport.
- You will also be required to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira ₦20,000 for the Application Fee
- Continue by uploading your O'Level results and filling out your application.
Call +234703 5971808 OR +2348034961328 for more information.
We hope you found our article helpful; if so, don't hesitate to share it with others using the share buttons below.