Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida Univerisity Lapai (IBBUL) Admission List is Out - This is to inform all candidates who participated in the 2022/2023 Post-UTME of the Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida Univerisity Lapai that they can now proceed to the school portal to check if their names are on the Provisional Admission list of successful candidates.
How to Check IBBUL Admission List
Prospective students at Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida Univerisity Lapai (IBBUL) can access their admission status on the University's admission status-checking portal by following the steps outlined below:
- Log on to http://portals.ibbu.edu.ng/ugreg/?q=admchecking2
- Make sure you have your correct JAMB (UTME/DE) Registration No.
- Enter your JAMB (UTME/DE) Registration No. in the field provided above
- Click on the button titled Check Admission Status
- A message would be displayed on the page indicating the status of your request and further instructions.
- For further enquiry, please use the contact form on the "Contact page" or send an email to [email protected]
Candidates who are not yet admitted should note that admission is in progress and regularly check the JAMB site and the University website for their admission status.
Candidates successfully admitted into the Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida Univerisity Lapai (IBBUL) First-Degree programmes are advised to:
- Log in to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and either ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- After accepting the admission, they should print their JAMB admission letter.
- They should keep their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a course change on the JAMB Portal if they are offered courses other than the ones they initially applied for.
Alternatively, prospective students at the Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida Univerisity Lapai (IBBUL) can also access their admission status on the JAMB admission status-checking portal by following the steps outlined below:
- To access your IBBUL admission status, go to https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Enter your Jamb username and password to access your profile.
- Scroll down to the 'Check Admission Status' tab and click it.
- Choose your exam year and enter your registration number in the appropriate column.
- Finally, click on Check Admission Status to access your IBBUL admission status or click on ‘Access my CAPS‘ to access CAPS for Admission status and other related services.
Congratulations to all the candidates who made it to the Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida Univerisity Lapai (IBBUL) Admission List for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
We hope you found our article helpful; if so, don't hesitate to share it with others using the share buttons below.
Post a Comment