YABATECH ND Full-Time Admission List is Out - This is to inform all candidates who participated in the Yaba College of Technology, YABATECH post-UTME screening exercise that the institution's management has released the list of candidates who have been offered provisional admission into its various undergraduate programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
How to Check YABATECH ND Full-Time Admission List
Prospective students at the Yaba College of Technology, YABATECH can access their Full-Time admission status on the YABATECH admission status-checking portal by following the steps outlined below:
- Go to the polytechnic admission status checking portal at https://portal.yabatech.edu.ng/portal/home/signinapplicant.
- Supply your JAMB registration number and SURNAME in the required columns.
- Click on Sign in to Portal to access your YABATECH admission status.
- Please note that the offer is contingent upon the college management being satisfied that:
- Your academic qualifications meet the advertised requirements for the programme.
- Your disciplinary record is not negative in particular.
- Full payment of the fees for your proposed programme is to be paid within the stipulated registration period.
- Letter of Admission.
- Original and photocopies of your credentials.
- Two (2) reference letters. One from the last institution attended and the other from a Clergy, Imam, Senior Civil Servant or Lawyer.
- Testimonial from the principal of the last Secondary School attended (Original and Photocopy).
- 10 Copies of recent passport photography.
- Postcard-size photography of parents or guardians of the candidate.
- Birth Certificate.
- Acceptance Letter (Two copies).
Candidates successfully admitted into the Yaba College of Technology, YABATECH ND-Degree programmes are advised to:
- Log in to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and either ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- After accepting the admission, they should print their JAMB admission letter.
- They should keep their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a course change on the JAMB Portal if they are offered courses other than the ones they initially applied for.
How to Check YABATECH ND Full-Time Admission List on JAMB CAPS
Prospective students at the Yaba College of Technology, YABATECH can also access their admission status on the JAMB admission status-checking portal by following the steps outlined below:
- To access your YABATECH admission status, go to https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Enter your Jamb username and password to access your profile.
- Scroll down to the 'Check Admission Status' tab and click it.
- Choose your exam year and enter your registration number in the appropriate column.
- Finally, click on Check Admission Status to access your YABATECH admission status or click on ‘Access my CAPS‘ to access CAPS for Admission status and other related services.
Congratulations to all the candidates who made it to the Yaba College of Technology, YABATECH ND Full-Time Admission List for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
We hope you found our article helpful; if so, don't hesitate to share it with others using the share buttons below.
Post a Comment