Federal University of Health Sciences Ila-orangun, FUHSI Admission List is Out - This is to inform all candidates who participated in the Federal University of Health Sciences Ila-orangun, FUHSI post-UTME screening exercise that the institution's management has released the list of candidates who have been offered provisional admission into its various undergraduate programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
How to Check FUHSI Admission List
Currently, prospective students at the Federal University of Health Sciences Ila-orangun, FUHSI can only access their admission status on the JAMB admission status-checking portal by following the steps outlined below:
- To access your FUHSI admission status, go to https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Enter your Jamb username and password to access your profile.
- Scroll down to the 'Check Admission Status' tab and click it.
- Choose your exam year and enter your registration number in the appropriate column.
- Finally, click on Check Admission Status to access your FUHSI admission status or click on ‘Access my CAPS‘ to access CAPS for Admission status and other related services.
Candidates not yet admitted should note that admission is in progress and regularly check the JAMB site and the University website for their admission status.
It is required that all candidates who have been offered provisional admission must accept the offer and complete payment for admission clearance and registration by Monday, March 13th, 2023. Failure to do so will result in the forfeiture of the admission offer.
To process their admissions, all admitted candidates must visit the University Admission Clearance System at https://admissions.fuhsi.edu.ng/admission.
It is strongly advised that candidates carefully read and follow the admission acceptance procedure instructions.
For any enquiries, please contact the helpdesk at [email protected] or call +2348065696753.
Candidates successfully admitted into the Federal University of Health Sciences Ila-orangun, FUHSI First-Degree programmes are advised to:
- Log in to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and either ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- After accepting the admission, they should print their JAMB admission letter.
- They should keep their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a course change on the JAMB Portal if they are offered courses other than the ones they initially applied for.
NOTE: This post will be updated immediately the list is available on the university website.
Congratulations to all the candidates who made it to the Federal University of Health Sciences Ila-orangun, FUHSI Admission List for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
We hope you found our article helpful; if so, don't hesitate to share it with others using the share buttons below.
Post a Comment