Federal University Lokoja, FULOKOJA Registration Guidelines and Procedure - The Federal University, Lokoja, FULOKOJA administration has published the registration procedure for new students for the 2022/2023 academic session.
This is to notify all newly admitted students that the University portal for the 2022/2023 ONLINE Registration Exercise has been activated.
FULOKOJA Admission List
To be eligible for clearance as an admitted candidate, the following conditions must be met:
- Your admission must have been approved on the Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
- You must have accepted the offer of admission as approved by JAMB.
Carefully read the guidelines outlined below before commencing the process:
FULOKOJA Registration Procedure & Guidelines
STEP 1: Acceptance Of Admission Offer
- Go to the FULOKOJA website at www.fulokoja.edu.ng and click on Admissions – Undergraduate – Post-UTME, then log in with your JAMB Registration Number to confirm your admission status.
- Upon successful payment, click on Pay Now, to process the payment for the acceptance charge of ₦20,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira only) using REMITA services (card or bank payment)
- Return to the University website and click on Admissions – Undergraduate – Post-UTME Portal, to confirm your payment.
- You will be provided with a school email address, which would be the official means of communication.
- Print your Admission Letter and Letter of Undertaking.
STEP 2: O’Level Result Verification
- Return to the University website and click on Admissions – Undergraduate – Post-UTME Portal – Submit O’level, to supply your O’level examination and scratch card details. Please note that failure to upload the correct O’level examination details and a valid and usable examination scratch card will lead to automatic disqualification of admission. If you had previously submitted your O'level Scratch Card details, kindly proceed to No.2 below.
- Check your university email or the Post-UTME Portal for confirmation to proceed with your registration. Once successful, proceed to step 3.
STEP 3: Payment Of School Charges
- Go to the FULOKOJA website and click on Student – Undergraduate – Student Portal, and log in with your JAMB Registration Number.
- Click on Pay Now, to process the payment for School Charges using REMITA services (card or bank payment)
- Return to the University website and click on Student – Undergraduate – Student Portal to confirm your payment.
- After confirmation of payment, print out your School Charges receipt.
- Proceed to print-out the completed online STUDENT BIO-DATA FORM (Form 01).
NOTE: You are advised to keep all printed documents as you will be required to submit them when you resume.
- STEPS 4 & 5 WOULD BE CARRIED OUT ON RESUMPTION
- (THE RESUMPTION DATE FOR ALL 2022/2023 UTME & DE CANDIDATES WOULD BE ANNOUNCED THROUGH THE UNIVERSITY WEBSITE SOON)
STEP 4: Medical Certificate And Course Registration
MEDICAL CERTIFICATE OF FITNESS: Visit the University Health Services Centre to conduct your medical fitness test.
COURSE REGISTRATION: Visit the University website and click on Student – Undergraduate – Student Portal – Course Registration, to complete your Course Registration online.
Visit the same page (Student Portal - Courses) to check the status of your course registration. (Please seek the advice of your Department Level Coordinator before completing the Form).
STEP 5: Physical Clearance
The University runs 2 (two) campuses, the College of Health Sciences (COHS) Campus, Adankolo and the Felele Campus (Permanent Site) where the Faculties of Arts, Education, Engineering, Management, Science and Social Sciences are situated.
A. Visit your Department and submit the documents listed below to your Departmental Administrative Officer:
- Acceptance Fee E-Payment Receipt.
- A copy of the Online School Charges Receipt.
- Federal University Lokoja Admission Letter.
- Form 01 (STUDENT BIO-DATA FORM) online print-out.
- JAMB Result Slip (online printout) – for UTME Candidates.
- JAMB Admission Letter (Duplicate for Institution use only).
- Record from previous Institution (Statement of Result/Certificate) – for DE Candidates.
- O’level Result(s) (Online Print-out).
- Signed Letter of Undertaking (original copy).
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin (If Non-Nigerian, Residence Permit).
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age.
- Ten (10) recent Passport photographs with red background.
- Medical Certificate of Fitness from the University Health Services Centre only.
- Completed Course Registration Forms printed from the University portal.
Failure to present the above documents will lead to the withdrawal of the offer of admission.
B. Submit a copy of your STUDENT BIO-DATA FORM (Form 01) and the online School Charges Receipt to each of the Units listed below:
- Students Affairs Division
- University Library
- Sports Unit
- University Health Services Centre
- University Counseling Centre
- Security Unit
- Ensure you diligently monitor the payment of any charges (acceptance fee, school charges) to its successful completion, as there might be FRAUDSTERS who will collect money from you and present you with a fake payment receipt.
Note: A copy of your payment receipt will be sent from REMITA to your registered email address on the portal as a means of confirming the successful completion of the payment process
- Beware of impostors who interact or send you an SMS with promise(s) of assistance IN the Area of admissions, registration, result processing, accommodation, etc. Federal University Lokoja, FULOKOJA MAINTAINS the best ethical practices in handling students' matters.
- Beware of FRAUDSTERS lurking around cafes or on & off campus in the handling of your ATM card and bank details.
- Report any fraudulent act or suspicious activities to the security unit, Federal University Lokoja.
- IF IN DOUBT, KINDLY SUBMIT YOUR INQUIRY TO: [email protected] or visit the Admissions Office, Faculty of Education Building, Felele Campus, Lokoja.
We hope you found our article helpful; if so, don't hesitate to share it with others using the share buttons below.
Post a Comment