Adamawa College of Health Tech Admission Form - Applications from suitably qualified candidates are invited for admission to Adamawa State College of Health Technology (ADCHT), Michika, Mubi programmes for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Adamawa State College of Health Technology Courses
- ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH TECHNOLOGIST
- ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH TECHNICIAN
- HEALTH INFORMATION MANAGEMENT
- HEALTH PROMOTION AND EDUCATION
- SOCIAL WORK
- NUTRITION AND DIETETICS
- DENTAL SURGERY TECHNICIAN
- PHARMACY TECHNICIAN
- MEDICAL LABORATORY TECHNICIAN
- HEALTH PROMOTION AND EDUCATION ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH ASSISTANT
- CHEW (ABRIDGEMENT)
Adamawa State College of Health Technology Admission Requirements
- All Diploma/National Diploma/Higher National Diploma courses require five (5) credit passes in NECO, WAEC, or GCE basic science subjects, in a maximum of two sittings All Certificate courses require four (4) passes, including English and Mathematics, as well as two Science subjects (Biology and Chemistry).
- Health Science or Integrated Science) and two NECO, WAEC, GCE, GRADE II, or NAETEB passes in any other two subjects, in a maximum of two sittings.
- Meanwhile, the following courses accept NECO, WAEC, GCE, GRADE II, or NABTEB
- Diploma in Nutrition and Dietetics (NUD)
- Diploma In Environmental Health (EVT) Diploma In Social Work (DSW) NB;
- Environmental Health Assistant (EHA), JUNIOR Community Health Extension Worker (JCHEW), Medical Laboratory Assistant (MLA), Certificate in Health Education (CHE/STIPC), and Pharmacy Assistant Certificate (PAC) holders with basic requirements for Diploma and one-year post qualification experience can be admitted into 200 level of the HPC and EVT Programme.
How to Apply for Adamawa State College of Health Technology Admission Exercise
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
The application is open from 1st March 2023 and ends on 31st May 2023.
- Click on “New Application”
- Enter your full name and valid phone number for subsequent communication
- Use your phone number as your username and password to log in
- Generate RRR and make a payment of N6,500.00 in any bank, preferably Zenith Bank or Union Bank
CHOICE OF PROGRAMME:
- After payment, log in and select your desired programme from the available list
- Enter no more than two sittings of O’level results and provide certificate information and institution attended with the date for direct entry applicants
UPLOADING YOUR PASSPORT:
- Upload your recent passport photograph in JPEG format
- Click on “submit” after filling out in all the necessary information
PRINTING OF APPLICATION FORM:
- Your application ID and username for login is the serial number on your form. Print out the application form for reference.
We hope you found our article helpful; if so, don't hesitate to share it with others using the share buttons below.