UI Distance Learning Admission Form – The University of Ibadan (UI) has expanded its undergraduate offerings to include two modes of instruction: traditional in-person instruction and the innovative Open and Distance eLearning (ODeL) approach. As a result, the University has implemented the "Equality of Recognition" policy, which ensures that students in both learning modes have the same rights and opportunities.
Students in both in-person/face-to-face and ODeL learning environments follow the same syllabus, take identical exams, are instructed by the same educators/facilitators, receive the same prestigious UI diploma, and are eligible for National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) mobilisation under this policy.
- UI School Fees Schedule
- UI Post UTME Screening Form
- UI Direct Entry Screening Form
- List of Courses Offered in UI
- UI Post UTME Past Questions
- UI Departmental Cut-Off Marks
In order to increase access to UI ODeL programmes, the University is pleased to announce that the enrollment process for the 2022/2023 Academic Session of the University of Ibadan Distance Learning Centre will begin on March 13, 2023. Eligible applicants are encouraged to take advantage of this opportunity and apply.
UI Open Distance eLearning (ODeL) Courses
Candidates can apply for the sixteen ODeL-mode University Programs listed below, which span five faculties:
|Faculty of Arts||B.A English|
|Faculty of Arts||B.A Philosophy and Public Affairs|
|Faculty of Arts||B.A History and Diplomatic Studies|
|Faculty of Arts||B.A Communication and Language Arts|
|Faculty of The Social Sciences||B.Sc. Psychology|
|Faculty of The Social Sciences||B.Sc. Economics|
|Faculty of The Social Sciences||B.Sc. Political Science|
|Faculty of The Social Sciences||B.Sc. Sociology|
|Faculty of Education||B.Ed. Adult Education|
|Faculty of Education||B.Ed. Educational Management|
|Faculty of Education||B.Ed. Counselling and Human Development Studies|
|Faculty of Education||BLIS. Library and Information Studies|
|Faculty of Education||BSW. Social Work|
|Faculty of Science||B.Sc. Computer Science|
|Faculty of Science||B.Sc. Statistics|
Statutory Admission Requirements for UI Open Distance eLearning (ODeL).
- To qualify for undergraduate courses at the 100 level, applicants must have credit passes in five (5) relevant WAEC/NECO/GCE subjects, as well as distinctions or upper credits in A' Levels, NCE, OND, HND, and degrees, in addition to the required O'Level credit passes for 200 level direct entry candidates. The Bachelor of Nursing Science degree is only available to Registered Nurses (RNs) and Direct Entry candidates.
- Applicants who scored at least 40% aggregate in the University POST UTME examination but were unable to secure admission through the face-to-face mode due to limited capacity will be given priority. Candidates in this category must switch to a different study mode on the application portal.
How to Apply for UI Open Distance eLearning (ODeL) Admission
To apply for the UI's ODeL programme, complete the following steps:
- Go to the UI Distance Learning Portal at https://modeofstudy.ui.edu.ng/ and fill out the banner field with your JAMB registration number or email address.
- Your eligibility status will be communicated to you via the application processing admission portal.
- Click "Apply," review the requirements, and select your preferred programme from the 16 ODeL options available.
- Provide your name and contact information. The school will contact you about your admission via the email and phone number you provide, so make sure they are both valid and accessible.
- Confirm your information and make your payment. You can pay online through the Remita interface, print your RRR for bank payment, or use Remita-integrated internet banking apps.
- Your payment will be routed to your application portal page. If not, go to the payment page and click "ReQuerry payment" to update your transaction status.
- After a successful transaction, update your biodata, upload your credentials, and submit your application. Within a few days, the university will contact you about your admission status or the next steps.
NOTE: Before paying for the application form, prospective candidates should carefully review the admission requirements. The admission portal will not accept applications that do not meet the requirements.
The application fee for UI Open and Distance Learning (ODL) admission is ₦11,000.00 (Eleven Thousand Naira ONLY).
We hope you found our article helpful; if so, don't hesitate to share it with others using the share buttons below.
Post a Comment