Covenant University Post-UTME / DE Form 2023: This is to inform everyone that the Covenant University Post-UTME / DE Form 2023/2024 is on sale. Prospective applicants should review the courses, admission requirements, cut-off mark, cost of form and how to apply.
The following Colleges and Departments of the University are accepting applications from suitable applicants for admission to undergraduate degree programs offered on a full-time basis commencing in the 2023/2024 academic session.
- Building Business Administration
- Biology:(Applied Biology and Biotechnology)
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Estate Management
- Finance (Finance & Technology)
- Industrial Chemistry:(Analytical/Environmental Chemistry) (Materials/Polymer Chemistry)
- Industrial Mathematics
- Industrial Mathematics-Statistics
- Industrial Mathematics-Computer Sciences
- Industrial Physics: (Applied Geophysics)
- (Electronics and IT Applications) (Renewable Energy)
- In accordance with the instructions provided in the appropriate advertisement for the 2023/2024 admission process, prospective students of Covenant University are required to get the JAMB forms, select Covenant University, and sit for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) of the Board.
- The online Covenant University Post-UTME/DE Form application must also be completed by applicants.
- Review the details on the website for your desired program, including admission requirements and application deadlines. The advertised application deadline must be met for all supporting documents to be received.
How to Apply
- Visit: https://admportal.covenantuniversity.edu.ng/ to begin your application.
- Your admission consideration process will begin after you submit the electronic application form. All electronic files supplied in support of the application must follow the instructions listed below.
APPLICATION FEE, NON-REFUNDABLE
- There is no return for the application form fee.
- The application form may be kept with the intention of completing it at a later date.
- If the application fee is not paid at the end of the form, the application cannot be submitted.
UPLOADING OF CREDENTIALS
- Scan of your birth certificate together with your legible passport photo for the 2023 JAMB exam
- Results from WAEC or NECO (if available)
- Parental Sponsorship Letter
- Please note that each document must be in PDF and not exceed 100 kilobytes in size.
REFERENCE LETTERS FOR THE PRINCIPAL AND PASTOR
You need two certified recommendations in order to submit a complete application. These recommendations must come from individuals who can evaluate your suitability for undergraduate studies at Covenant University. The following people ought to be among them: Principal, spiritual leader, or any faculty member from your institution. The online recommendation system, which Covenant University mandates use of, makes use of a safe mechanism that will:
- Send instructions for submitting the suggestion online through email to your referral sources automatically.
- Allow candidates follow up with recommendations received for those who have not yet submitted their evaluations and keep track of what they have received or not.
- Speed up the processing of the recommendations, which, after submission, will be incorporated into the online application.
- Automatically will notify you when suggestions are received.