Pan-Atlantic University (PAU) Scholarship - Pan-Atlantic University (PAU) is deeply committed to developing tomorrow's leaders by providing world-class education and a lifetime network of support. Our four-year curriculum is a conduit to success, paving the way for our students to realise their dreams. Our network of successful alumni provides even more career opportunities, allowing you to form and nurture relationships that will last a lifetime.
PAU Financial Aid Options
Recognising that financial constraints can often be a barrier to quality education, PAU has designed a variety of financial aid options. Among our services are tuition assistance, scholarships, sibling discounts, and work-study programmes.
Tuition Fee Assistance/Scholarship
We award scholarships to 15% of our students each year. This is further divided into full scholarships for 5% of our students and partial scholarships for the remaining 10%. Scholarship applications for the 2022/2023 academic year will be accepted from June 12th to August 11th, 2023.
Scholarship Application Process
Here are the steps to apply for the scholarship:
- Click on the Apply Here button to start your application.
- Scan and email copies of relevant supporting documents for your application to [email protected]. Alternatively, you can mail hard copies to:
- The Admissions Office,
- Scholarship Committee
- Pan-Atlantic University,
- Km 52, Lekki-Epe Expressway,
- Ibeju –Lekki, Lagos.
- The required scholarship documents include:
- Letter of Employment (for both parents, if applicable)
- Three months’ salary slip (for both parents, if applicable)
- Three months’ bank statements of business account (for both parents, if applicable)
- Recommendation letter showing evidence and proof of lack of meaningful income (if unemployed or not in business)
- Other documents may be requested if necessary.
- Prior to submission, ensure that you meet our scholarship requirements.
- Alongside the scholarship application, candidates should also fill out the PAU online undergraduate application form here.
Financial Assistance for Siblings
We offer a unique discount rate for siblings concurrently enrolled at PAU. The discount structure is as follows:
- 1st Child: Full tuition fee
- 2nd Child: 10% discount on full tuition fee
- 3rd Child: 50% discount on full tuition fee
- 4th Child: 98% discount on full tuition fee
At PAU, we believe in learning while earning. Our work-study programme allows students on scholarships and others who wish, to receive further financial aid by working at various jobs within the university. Students can work for a maximum of 20 hours per week and are paid based on the number of hours worked per month.
In addition to need-based scholarships, we offer financing options such as a parent payment plan and the opportunity to pre-pay tuition fees, subject to any increases that the University may implement later.
At PAU, we are committed to fostering your dreams and equipping you with the tools and opportunities to succeed. For more information about our financial aid options, feel free to contact us or visit our campus. Together, let’s make your dreams a reality.
We hope you found our article helpful; if so, don't hesitate to share it with others using the share buttons below.