Rivers State School of Nursing and Midwifery Admission Form - This is to inform all candidates who are interested in applying for admission to the above-mentioned institution for the coming academic session that the sale of forms and registration has commenced. Details on the requirements and how to apply are provided below in this post.
- Three years in any of the schools
- The minimum entry requirements into the school of nursing Port Harcourt are credit level passes in five (5) subjects in WAEC, NECO, or NABTEB in not more than two sittings
- NABTEB cannot be combined with other o level credentials
- The subject passed must include Biology, English Language, Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics at credit levels.
- Applicants must not be below the age of sixteen (16) years at the time of application
The Rivers State school of nursing form costs ₦15,000 (Fifteen Thousand Naira Only).
Application forms are obtainable with a fee of ₦15,000 only, payable at Ecobank,
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 2842019926
ACCOUNT NAME: MINISTRY OF HEALTH
Please note that TELLER should be returned to the Ministry of Health, Block A, Secretariat Complex, 4th Floor, Room 33, for issuance of forms.
FORMS OBTAINABLE: 22nd May to 7th July 2023
ENTRANCE EXAMINATION DATE
Date: 22nd July 2023
Venue: School of Midwifery 22, Emekuru Street Port-harcourt
We hope you found our article helpful; if so, don't hesitate to share it with others using the share buttons below.