UNIUYO Supplementary Admission Form - This is to inform the public and prospective candidates that the Management of the University of Uyo (UNIUYO) has released the supplementary admission form for 2023/2024 academic.
This application is primarily for candidates whose names did not appear on the merit list; they are urged to purchase the supplementary form.
This article serves as a wake-up call to potential students who were not admitted to the University of Uyo but have been allowed to purchase supplementary admission for the 2023/2024 academic session.
The University of Uyo Supplementary Admission Form is for candidates who weren't provisional admission to their first choice programme while achieving 180 and above on their JAMB Post-UTME screening.
Such students will be given another opportunity to supplement with another subject totally to boost their chances of being admitted to the University of Uyo.
Faculties Offering Supplementary Admission
FACULTY OF SCIENCE
- Botany & Ecological Studies
- Computer Science
FACULTY OF ARTS
- History & International Studies
- Linguistics & Nigerian Languages
- Theatre Arts
FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCE
- Geography & Regional Planning
- Political Science & Public Administration
- Sociology & Anthropology
FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCE
FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE
- Fisheries & Aquaculture
- Forestry & Wildlife
- Food Science & Technology
- Soil Science
FACULTY OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- Banking & Finance
- Business Management
FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
- Estate Management
- Geoinformatics & Surveying
- Urban & Regional Planning
- Quantity Surveying
FACULTY OF EDUCATION
- Fine Arts Education
- French Education
- History Education
- Music Education
- Health Education
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
- Agric Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Food engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Candidates are required to have a cut-off mark of 180 and above in JAMB Examination.
- Prospective Candidates must Score 180 and above in their respective POST UTME screening exercise.
- Candidates must meet up with the SSCE/WAEC requirement of their courses.
- Candidates would have to undertake a voluntary change of course through the JAMB CAPS into their preferred program of choice.
- Candidates are also requested to scan and upload the original of the candidate’s academic qualifications.
- Duly completed forms are to be submitted online.
- Geophysics and Geology: candidates seeking admission into these programs must have in their school certificates, five credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, and three other subjects from Biology, Chemistry, Physics, or Geography, obtained in not more than two sittings.
- Human Nutrition and Dietetics: Candidates seeking admission into Human Nutrition and Dietetics must possess in their school certificates, five credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology or Food and Nutrition, Agricultural Science, and any other Science subject.
How to Apply for UNIUYO Supplementary Admission Form
- Go to the UNIUYO Admission portal at www.uniuyo.edu.ng
- Select the Supplementary link and enter your JAMB registration number
- Enter your details and click on Create Account Button
- Click on Make Payment
- Select Bank Option or Card Option
- Click on Generate e-invoice (Bank Option) or Online Payment (Card Option)
- Click on Print e-invoice (To generate an RRR number to make payment at any Bank Branch Nationwide)
- For the card option, select the payment type and click Pay, on the payment platform displayed,
- Enter your card details and click the Pay button
- After payment is made at the bank or via card, return to the portal, click Login Form Link, and enter your Remita Retrieval References Number (RRR).
- To print the form, click the Print button.
- Candidates are required to go to a JAMB CBT Centre to change their course to their selected program.
Payment of Fees
Candidates are advised to follow this step-by-step instruction to apply for UNIUYO Supplementary Admission Form and increase their chances of getting into your desired department.
We hope you found our article helpful; if so, don't hesitate to share it with others using the share buttons below.