AAU Ekpoma Admission List is Out - Are you eagerly waiting to find out if you have been offered admission into Ambrose Alli University (AAU)? The good news is that the university has released the much-anticipated admission list for the 2022/2023 academic session. In this article, we will guide you on how to check the AAU Ekpoma admission list and provide you with alternative methods to access your admission status. Let's get started!
How to Check AAU Ekpoma Admission List
If you want to know whether you have secured admission into AAU Ekpoma, follow the simple steps below to check the admission list:
- Visit the AAU Ekpoma admission status-checking portal at https://aaue.waeup.org/applicants/checkstatus.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number as your Applicant ID in the designated space.
- Fill in your Surname in the provided space.
- Click on the "Submit" button and proceed to check your admission status.
How to Check AAU Ekpoma Admission List via JAMB CAPS
Apart from the AAU Ekpoma admission status-checking portal, you can also check your admission status through the JAMB CAPS. Here's how to do it:
- Go to the official JAMB e-Facility portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Log in using your JAMB username and password to access your profile.
- Scroll down to find the 'Check Admission Status' tab and click on it.
- Choose the appropriate exam year and enter your registration number.
- Click on "Check Admission Status" to access your AAU Ekpoma admission status or click on "Access my CAPS" for admission status and related services.
It's important to note that if you haven't been admitted yet, don't lose hope. The admission process is still ongoing, so make sure to regularly check both the JAMB website and the official Ambrose Alli University website for updates on your admission status.
What to Do if Admitted to AAU Ekpoma
For those fortunate enough to secure admission into Ambrose Alli University (AAU), here are some important steps to follow:
- Log in to the JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) using your credentials and promptly accept or reject the admission offer.
- After accepting the admission, make sure to print your JAMB admission letter.
- Keep your original JAMB result slip, which should have a passport photograph affixed to it.
- If you are offered a course different from your initial choice, you can apply for a course change on the JAMB Portal.
If you found this article helpful, please feel free to share it with others using the share buttons below. Let's spread the good news about AAU Ekpoma admissions!