Sule Lamido University (SLU) Post-UTME/DE Form: Are you an aspiring student looking to join the prestigious Sule Lamido University (SLU) Kafin Hausa for the 2023/2024 Academic Session? Look no further! This comprehensive guide provides you with all the information you need to successfully register for the 2023/2024 Online Admission Screening. We've got you covered from eligibility criteria to the registration process. Let's get started!
Eligibility for the Screening
UTME candidates must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Passed a minimum of 5 relevant subjects at the credit level in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) or equivalent.
- Achieved these results in not more than two (2) sittings.
- Include English Language and Mathematics among the passed subjects.
Direct Entry Candidates
Direct Entry candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Possess a minimum of Lower Credit in the National Diploma.
- Attain a Merit score in the NCE.
- Score 6 points in the IJMBE Advanced Level.
Admission for UTME Candidates Who Didn't Choose SLU
Did you not choose Sule Lamido University Kafin Hausa as your First Choice Institution but wish to study here? You're in luck! If you scored 140 and above in the 2023 UTME, follow these steps:
- Change your choice to SLU via the JAMB website (www.slu.edu.ng).
- Select any of the following programs:
|S/N||Faculty||Program||UTME CUT-OFF POINTS|
|1||Agriculture and Natural Resource Management||B. Agriculture||150|
|B. Agriculture (Animal Science)||150|
|B. Agriculture (Crop Science)||150|
|B. Agriculture (Soil Science)||150|
|2||Computing and Information Technology||B.Sc. Computer Science||170|
|B.Sc. Cyber Security||160|
|B.Sc. Information Technology||160|
|B.Sc. Software Engineering||160|
|3||Education||B.A. (Ed.) Arabic||150|
|B.A. (Ed.) English||170|
|B.A. (Ed.) Hausa||160|
|B.A. (Ed.) History||140|
|B.A. (Ed.) Islamic Studies||160|
|B.A. Library and Information Science||160|
|B.Sc. (Ed.) Biology||170|
|B.Sc. (Ed.) Chemistry||160|
|B.Sc. (Ed.) Computer Science||150|
|B.Sc. (Ed.) Mathematics||140|
|B.Sc. (Ed.) Physics||140|
|B.Sc. Library and Information Science||160|
|B.A. Islamic Studies||170|
|5||Natural and Applied Sciences||B.Sc. Biology||170|
|6||Social and Management Sciences||B.Sc. Accounting||160|
|B.Sc. Business Management||160|
|B.Sc. Political Science||160|
Online registration for the Screening Exercise for both UTME and DE candidates will commence on Monday, 11th September 2023, and will close at midnight on Sunday, 24th September 2023.
- Visit the Sule Lamido University Kafin Hausa website at www.slu.edu.ng.
- Navigate to the admissions section and select the online application.
- Log in using your UTME number and UTME score (UTME applicants) or DE number, state of origin, and gender (DE applicants).
- Upload your passport-sized photograph.
- Update your profile with accurate information.
- Update your ‘O’ Level Examinations, with a maximum of two sittings. After saving the information, upload a clean, clear scanned copy of your SSCE (for UTME Candidates) statement of results.
- DE candidates should proceed to upload their SSCE and ‘A’ Level Result after step 4.
- Go to "POST-UTME payment" and click on "Pay Now" to pay directly with your card or click on "Download Payment Schedule" to generate, download, and print a payment schedule. The fee for the Online Post-UTME/DE Screening is Two Thousand Naira (₦2,000.00) only (exclusive of REMITA charges), payable via any Commercial Bank, Debit Card, or Remita Website.
- After successful payment, generate, download, and print the "Acknowledgment Slip" to complete your registration.
Documents Required for Registration
Successful admitted Candidates must present the originals and photocopies of the following documents during registration:
- Acknowledgment Slip
- Evidence of Payment
- UTME Result/DE Registration Slip
- SSCE Statement(s) of Result
- Two recent passport-sized photographs with a white background
- Certificate of Indigeneship
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age
- 'A' Level Statement of Result (for DE candidates only)
Important Dates and Closing Remarks
If you wish to change your choice of Institution or program using the JAMB Green Card, make sure to do so within the stipulated period of the two-week online registration. The registration period is from Monday, 11th September, 2023, through midnight on Sunday, 24th September, 2023.
Remember, failing to register for the online screening exercise during the scheduled dates will result in your ineligibility for admission into the University for the 2023/2024 Academic Session.
For any inquiries or assistance, please direct your questions to [email protected].