The management of Babcock University has announced the resumption date for the commencement of academic activities for returning students of the institution for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Babcock University Resumption Date for Returning Students
This is to communicate to you the following schedule of resumption to ensure a seamless flow and stress-free academic experience:
- Sunday, September 18th: 400L-600L students
- Tuesday, September 20th: 300L students
- Thursday, September 22nd: 200L students
- On arrival, on-campus students are to proceed directly to their respective halls of residence.
- All returning students are to present their evidence of payment (Student Receipt) for the semester at their respective halls of residence before room allocation.
- Only students with proof of payment of school fees or sufficient balance in their student accounts will be allowed on campus.
- The schedule of school fees is on the University website at www.babcock.edu.ng
For further enquiries, please contact the necessary University officers:
- Adetunji Esther: College of Medicine (08072090621)
- Akalawu Alex: School of Computing & Engineering Science (08072090557)
- Oke Omotola: School of Science & Technology/School of Public & Allied Health (08072090482)
- Ndien Justina: School of Nursing Science (08072090198)
- Madukoma Goodluck: Veronica Adeleke School of Social Sciences (08072090507)
- Ayanlowo Felicia: School of Law & Security Studies (08072090122)
- Ayeni Ifeoma: School of Education & Humanities (08072090483)
- Emea Monica: School of Management Sciences (08072090494)
- Dogo Edafe (08072090255)
- Blessing Ugo-Harry (08072090227)
- Kehinde Somefun (08072090218).
Joshua Suleiman, PhD.
Director, Communication & Marketing.
Check Out Resumptions for other Institutions Below: