FCAIB Post UTME Screening Form - The Federal College of Agriculture, Moor Plantation, Ibadan (FCAIB) has announced the opening of applications for its Post-UTME form for ND Full-Time programmes admission or the 2023/2024 academic session. This opportunity is specifically designed for those looking to balance their educational pursuits with other commitments.
The management of the Federal College of Agriculture, Ibadan (formerly called School of Agriculture) has commenced the sale of post-UTME forms for admission into its various National Diploma (ND) full-time programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Federal College of Agriculture Moor Plantation Ibadan (FCAIB) Courses
- National Diploma in Agricultural Technology
- National Diploma in Agricultural & Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology
- National Diploma in Home and Rural Economics
- National Diploma in Horticultural Technology
- National Diploma in Cooperative Economics and Management
Federal College of Agriculture Moor Plantation Ibadan (FCAIB) Post UTME Eligibility
Candidates who sat for the 2023 UTME and scored 120 and above are eligible to apply. Such candidates are required to ensure that they do a change of institution to the Federal College of Agriculture Ibadan as the first choice. They should also ensure that they upload their O’Level result on JAMB CAPS at the JAMB office or any JAMB-accredited CBT centre. Candidates awaiting results are also eligible to apply. They are to ensure that they upload their O’Level results as soon as their results are released.
How to Apply for Federal College of Agriculture Moor Plantation Ibadan (FCAIB) Post UTME Form
- Prospective candidates are to visit https://applicant.fcaib.edu.ng/register and enter their valid email and phone number in the spaces provided.
- A verification link will then be sent to the email entered. Go to your email and look for an email verification link from FCA IBADAN.
- Click the link to make a payment of ₦2,500.00 for a confirmation code that will be sent to the email after successful payment.
The email and confirmation code will be used to login into the application portal.
We hope you found our article helpful; if so, don't hesitate to share it with others using the share buttons below.