FUTMINNA Diploma & Certificates programmes Admission Form: Application forms for admission into various Diploma and Certificate courses in Information and Communication Services (ITS) are now on sale at both the Minna and Suleja campuses of CPES.
Available Courses Offered at FUTMINNA
Below is a list of courses offered at the Federal University of Technology, FUTMINNA, and the Course durations for Diploma and Certificate Programmes:
- Diploma in Computer Networking (24 weeks).
- Diploma in Data Base Management System (24 weeks).
- Intermediate Certificate in Computer Usage (12 weeks).
- Certificate in Cisco Certified Network Associate CCNA (12 weeks).
- CCNA Security (12 weeks).
- Cyber Security (12 weeks).
- CISCO ACADEMY IT Essentials (12 weeks).
- ICDL Basic Modules (4 weeks).
- ICDL Intermediate Modules (4 weeks).
- HUAWE Certified Internet Professional (HCIP 4 weeks).
- HUAWE Certified Internet Associate (HCIA 4 weeks).
- CISCO ACADEMY NDG Linus Essentials (6 weeks).
How to Apply for FUTMINNA Diploma and Certificate Programme
Candidates are to log on to (futminna.edu.ng) to obtain instructions for purchasing application forms. The application form cost five Thousand Naira (₦ 5,000.00) only. Forms are available at the Secretariat in Minna and Suleja Campuses of the Centre.
Applications will be sold from 15 September through 30 October 2023.
Registration and lectures begin on November 1st, 2023.
For Enquiries call (0806 547 1463, 0706 622 6682,0806 907 7041).
We hope that you found our article helpful; if so, don't hesitate to share it with others using the share buttons below.