Bayero University, Kano (BUK) Admission List is Out: This is to inform all candidates who participated in the Bayero University, Kano (BUK) post-UTME screening exercise that the university's management has released the 1st and 2nd Batch names of those who were successfully admitted.
The admission list of Bayero University, Kano (BUK) contains the names of candidates who have been offered provisional admission into the university's various undergraduate programmes for the 2023/2024 academic session. The Bayero University Kano, BUK 1st and 2nd Batch Admission List has been released on the University's portal.
Candidates who took part in the BUK Post-UTME screening process can now check their admission status online.
How to Check BUK Admission List
Prospective students at the Bayero University, Kano (BUK) can access their admission status on the BUK admission status-checking portal by following the steps outlined below:
- Go to the Bayero University, Kano (BUK) Admission Portal admission status-checking portal at https://mybuk2.buk.edu.ng/bukat2022/bukat_login.php.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and UTME Score in the required columns.
- Finally, click on the ‘CHECK’ button to access your Bayero Kano University, BUK admission status.
How to Check BUK Admission List on JAMB CAPS
Alternatively, prospective students at the Bayero University, Kano (BUK) can also access their admission status on the JAMB admission status-checking portal by following the steps outlined below:
- To access your BUK admission status, go to https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Enter your Jamb username and password to access your profile.
- Scroll down to the 'Check Admission Status' tab and click it.
- Choose your exam year and enter your registration number in the appropriate column.
- Finally, click on Check Admission Status to access your BUK admission status or click on ‘Access my CAPS‘ to access CAPS for Admission status and other related services.
Candidates not yet admitted should note that admission is in progress and regularly check the JAMB site and the University website for their admission status.
Candidates successfully admitted into the Bayero University, Kano (BUK) First-Degree programmes are advised to:
- Log in to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and either ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- After accepting the admission, they should print their JAMB admission letter.
- They should keep their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a course change on the JAMB Portal if they are offered courses other than the ones they initially applied for.
Congratulations to all the candidates who made it to the Bayero University, Kano (BUK) Admission List for the 2023/2024 Academic Session.
We hope you found our article helpful; if so, don't hesitate to share it with others using the share buttons below.