Abraham Adesanya Polytechnic (AAPOLY) Admission List: This is to notify the general public and all applicants who participated in the 2023/2024 Admission Screening Exercise that the management of Abraham Adesanya Polytechnic has released the National Diploma, ND Admission list for the 2023/2024 academic session. Those interested should follow the procedures outlined below to assess their admission status.
How to Check Abraham Adesanya Polytechnic Admission List
Prospective students at Abraham Adesanya Polytechnic (AAPOLY) can currently access their admission status on the JAMB admission status-checking portal by following the steps outlined below:
- To access your AAPOLY admission status, go to https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Enter your Jamb username and password to access your profile.
- Scroll down to the 'Check Admission Status' tab and click it.
- Choose your exam year and enter your registration number in the appropriate column.
- Finally, select 'Check Admission Status' to view your AAPOLY admission status.
Candidates who have not yet been admitted should be aware that admission is in progress and should check the JAMB website and the University website for their admission status on a regular basis.
Candidates successfully admitted into the Abraham Adesanya Polytechnic (AAPOLY) ND programmes are advised to:
- Log in to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and either ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- After accepting the admission, they should print their JAMB admission letter.
- They should keep their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a course change on the JAMB Portal if they are offered courses other than the ones they initially applied for.
Congratulations to all the candidates who made it to the Abraham Adesanya Polytechnic (AAPOLY) Admission List.