ACEONDO Post-UTME/DE Screening Form: The management of Adeyemi College of Education (ACE) Ondo invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for its Post UTME screening exercise for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Adeyemi College of Education Post UTME Screening Eligibility
The College hereby invites the following candidate categories to participate in its Post-UTME Screening Exercise:
- Degree Programs: UTME candidates with a minimum of 200 marks
- DE (Direct Entry): Candidates who have earned at least 7 points and at least one (1) Merit Pass in their field of study.
- NCE Programmes: UTME Candidates with a minimum of 120 marks.
- The candidates mentioned above must have chosen Adeyemi College of Education (ACE), Ondo, as their First Choice Institution.
- Qualified candidates who did not make ACE, Ondo their first choice and are still interested should change their first choice to Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo (Affiliated to Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife) for the Degree Programme and Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo for the NCE Programme before applying.
- Direct Entry candidates must also submit a hard copy of their NCE result and transcript to the College's Division of Admissions and Academic Board.
How to Apply for Adeyemi College of Education Post UTME Exercise
Candidates should register for the screening exercise at portal.aceondo.edu.ng after paying a non-refundable fee of ₦2,000.00 via Etranzact or REMITA at any Commercial Bank. You can also pay with your debit or credit card online.
Following payment confirmation, candidates will be required to do the following on the College's portal:
- Go to portal.aceondo.edu.ng.
- Fill out the online form completely because editing is not possible once the application form has been submitted.
- Upload a clear passport photograph without glasses or a veil that is no more than 50kb in size and is in JPEG format.
- Where applicable, upload your SSCE (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) and NCE results.
- Candidates must carefully enter their O'Level/NCE results (where applicable) into the portal. Any candidate who provides false information may be prosecuted by law enforcement and his or her admission may be revoked.
- Confirm that all form fields are correctly filled out.
- Check your entries properly.
- Submit your application form.
- Print the screening slip for the Post-UTME.
- Candidates whose O'Level results are not yet available should wait until they are before applying.
Candidates must submit their O'Level results to the JAMB Central Processing System CAPS.
Candidates who are considered prima-facie qualified will be contacted.
Candidates should provide an active email address(es) and phone number(s) through which they can be contacted.
The College will not be held liable for failures to receive information as a result of invalid email addresses or incorrect/non-functional phone numbers.
Form submission deadline: The deadline for submitting the applicants' form, which must be done online, is Wednesday, 31st January 2024.
For further information, applicants and their parents should call the following numbers: 0803-833-8936, 0803-465-9681, 0806-658 0030, 08035985932, and 0803-584-1342, or send an email to [email protected] or visit the College website at www.aceondo.edu.ng.
We hope you found our article helpful; if so, don't hesitate to share it with others using the share buttons below.