This is to inform all candidates who applied for admission to the Federal Polytechnic Bauchi (FPTB) National Diploma (ND) programmes during the 2022/2023 academic session that they can now check their admission status.
How to Check the FPTB Admission List
- Go to the Federal Polytechnic Bauchi admission status-checking portal HERE.
- In the required columns, enter the Application Number and Password [i.e. phone number].
- Finally, click Check status to view your FPTB admission status.
Candidates successfully admitted into the Federal Polytechnic Bauchi (FPTB) National Diploma (ND) programmes are advised to:
- Log in to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and either ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- After accepting the admission, they should print their JAMB admission letter.
- They should keep their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a course change on the JAMB Portal if they are offered courses other than the ones they initially applied for.
Please keep in mind:
- The offer is dependent on confirmation of your student suitability based on the qualifications listed in your application form. You will therefore be required to produce the originals of your Certificate(s)/Statement of Results.
- Only original certificates from candidates who received their O-level results in 2012 or earlier will be accepted for registration.
- Please keep in mind that if it is discovered after you have registered that you do not have the qualification(s) for which you were admitted, or that you provided any other false information in your application form, you will be required to withdraw from the Polytechnic.
- You will be required to have been declared medically fit by a qualified Medical Practitioner acceptable to the Polytechnic before you are allowed to register. The attached Medical Examination form should therefore be duly completed by such a qualified Medical Practitioner and returned by you before registration.
- You will be required to register with TSHIP in the medical centre.
- You are to report for screening and registration immediately,
- You must be decent in your mode of dressing and as such no loose, weird, seductive or provocative mode of dressing is allowed.
- You must obtain clearance first from the department before making any payment as there would be no refund of fees after the issuance of receipts.
- Payment of Fees must be made in full in the designated banks.
This admission offer is provisional and may be withdrawn at any time. If you accept this offer under the terms stated above, please proceed to the department for clearance.
Candidates who have not yet been admitted should be aware that admission is in progress and should check their admission status on the school website and the JAMB website on a regular basis.
ALTERNATIVELY, prospective students at the Federal Polytechnic Bauchi (FPTB) can also access their admission status on the JAMB admission status-checking portal by following the steps outlined below:
- To access your FPTB admission status, go to https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Enter your Jamb username and password to access your profile.
- Scroll down to the 'Check Admission Status' tab and click it.
- Choose your exam year and enter your registration number in the appropriate column.
- Finally, select 'Check Admission Status' to view your admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates who made it to the Federal Polytechnic Bauchi (FPTB) ND Admission List for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
We hope you found our article helpful; if so, don't hesitate to share it with others using the share buttons below.
Post a Comment