This is to inform all candidates who participated in the post-UTME screening exercise at the Federal University of Health Sciences, Azare (FUHSA), Bauchi State, for the 2021/2022 academic session that they can now begin checking their admission status.
The admission list for the 2021/2022 academic session of the Federal University of Health Sciences, Azare (FUHSA) has been posted online.
Check Out: FUHSA Physical Screening Exercise
How to Check the Federal University of Health Sciences Azare (FUHSA) Admission List
Prospective students at the Federal University of Health Sciences, Azare (FUHSA) can currently access their admission status on the JAMB admission status-checking portal by following the steps outlined below:
- Go to https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/ to access the FUHSA admission status.
- Enter your Jamb username and password to access your profile.
- Scroll down to the 'Check Admission Status' tab and click it.
- Choose your exam year and enter your registration number in the appropriate column.
- Finally, select 'Check Admission Status' to view your admission status
Candidates who have been admitted to the Federal University of Health Sciences, Azare (FUHSA) first-degree programmes should:
- Log into their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Congratulations to all the candidates who made it to the Federal University of Health Sciences, Azare (FUHSA) Admission List for the 2022/2023 academic session.
We hope you found our article helpful; if so, don't hesitate to share it with others using the share buttons below.
Post a Comment