FUTMINNA Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form - The Federal University of Technology, Minna (FUTMINNA) invites suitably qualified candidates to apply for the institution's post-UTME/Direct Entry screening exercise for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The FUTMINNA Pre-Admission Screening Exercise (UPASE) will begin on August 22, 2022, and end on November 9, 2022, at 2:00pm.
Check Out: Complete list of Courses offered at FUTMINNA
Candidates Eligible for FUTMINNA Post UTME and DE Screening Exercise
- Only UTME and DE candidates who chose the Federal University of Technology, Minna as their first choice are eligible to participate in the screening process.
- UTME candidates must have a minimum UTME score of 160 in the 2022 UTME, unless higher cut-off marks are indicated on the University website.
- Candidates MUST have the correct UTME subject combinations and meet the minimum UTME scores for their chosen courses, as specified in the JAMB Brochure.
- Candidates who do not meet any of the above requirements will, however, be allowed to change to any other course whose requirements they meet. The change of course, will incur a ₦2,000 processing fee.
- All candidates must have a minimum of five 'O' Level credits in subjects relevant to their proposed courses, including Mathematics and English Language, obtained in no more than two sittings. Furthermore, Direct Entry candidates must have a minimum of Lower Credit at National Diploma and/or Higher National Diploma level(s) or Merit at NCE level.
CANDIDATES MUST ENSURE THAT THE O’ LEVEL RESULTS ON THE UNIVERSITY WEBSITE ARE THE SAME AS THE RESULTS ON THE JAMB WEBSITE.
Any false declaration may result in a candidate's disqualification at any point during the admissions process.
How to Apply for FUTMINNA Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Exercise
Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of ₦2,000 only, through the REMITA platform.
- Click "2022/2023 UPASE."
- On the next page, click 'UPASE- DE/UTME Login.'
- Enter your JAMB registration number.
- Enter one of your names.
- Click the 'Login' button.
- Upload your O’ Level results (s).
- DE candidates must also submit their Higher Level results (s).
- If your UTME/O’ level subject combinations do not meet the minimum requirements for the course registered with JAMB, select another course from the list of Departments.
- Click the 'Proceed to payment gateway' button.
- Confirm your submissions.
- To proceed to the payment gateway, click the 'payment link' button.
- Payment is made by debit card (MasterCard - preferred) or Verve (only those enabled for online payment) or bank branch (by generating RRR from the application portal).
- Enter your ATM debit card information (Card number, expiry date, CVV 2, i.e. the 3 digits behind your card and pin number)
- If the payment is successful, the screen will show all of the information you previously entered.
- To print the document, click the 'Print' button.
NOTE: For more information, visit the University's website.
All inquiries should be directed to [email protected] or 08028949142 or 09023418632.
We hope you found our article helpful; if so, don't hesitate to share it with others using the share buttons below.
Post a Comment