Nigeria Maritime University Admission List - The admission list for the 2022/2023 academic session at Nigeria Maritime University (NMU) has been released. This is to notify all candidates who participated in the 2022/2023 Admission Screening Exercise that their names are now on the Provisional Admission list of successful candidates.
How to Check Nigeria Maritime University Admission List
Prospective students at Nigeria Maritime University (NMU) can currently access their admission status on the JAMB admission status-checking portal by following the steps outlined below:
- To access your NMU admission status, go to https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Enter your Jamb username and password to access your profile.
- Scroll down to the 'Check Admission Status' tab and click it.
- Choose your exam year and enter your registration number in the appropriate column.
- Finally, select 'Check Admission Status' to view your NMU admission status.
NOTE: Candidates who have not yet been admitted should be aware that admission is in progress and should check the JAMB website and the University website for their admission status on a regular basis.
Candidates successfully admitted into the Nigeria Maritime University (NMU) first-degree programmes are advised to:
- Log in to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and either ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- After accepting the admission, they should print their JAMB admission letter.
- They should keep their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a course change on the JAMB Portal if they are offered courses other than the ones they initially applied for.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the Nigeria Maritime University (NMU) Admission List.
Post a Comment