Rivers State University Admission List: This is to inform all candidates who took part in the Rivers State University of Science and Technology (RSUST) 2023/2024 Post UTME screening exercise that the institution's management has released the names of candidates who have been offered provisional admission.
The RSUST admission list for the academic year 2023/2024 is now available online.
How to Check RSU Admission List
Candidates are advised to log onto the University Website www.rsu.edu.ng and make an e-payment of One Thousand Naira (₦1,000.00) only by generating a transaction id for the fee on the University Website and proceed to any of the designated Banks to pay using the Pay Direct Bank Branch option or using Interswitch Verve enabled cards to print their admission status.
- Visit the RSU admissions website at https://ecampus.rsu.edu.ng/.
- Find the Admission List section and enter your registration number in the appropriate column.
- To view your admission status, click the GO button. NOTE: In order to print your admission status/letter, you must first pay ₦1,000.
Candidates who are offered admission should go to the University's website, https://www.rsu.edu.ng, and make an e-payment of the acceptance fee of Fourth-Five Thousand Naira (₦45,000).
Candidates who have been admitted to the Rivers State University (RSU) first-degree programmes should:
- Log into their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Candidates who have not yet been admitted should be aware that admission is in progress and should check the JAMB and the University websites for their admission status on a regular basis.
Alternately, prospective Rivers State University students can check their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the steps outlined below:
- Go to https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/ to access the JAMB admission portal.
- Enter your Jamb username and password to access your profile.
- Scroll down to the 'Check Admission Status' tab and click it.
- Choose your exam year and enter your registration number in the appropriate column.
- Finally, select 'Check Admission Status' to view RSU admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates who made it to the Rivers State University, RSUST Admission List for the 2023/2024 academic session.
We hope you found our article helpful; if so, don't hesitate to share it with others using the share buttons below.