UNILORIN Post UTME / Direct Entry Form: The University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) administration has started selling Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry screening application forms for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Applications from suitably qualified candidates are invited for admission to the University of Ilorin (UNILORIN )'s various undergraduate programmes for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Wrong entries will automatically disqualify a candidate, and admission will be based on the sum of a candidate's UTME/DE score (50%), Post-UTME screening score (30%), and five (5) relevant O'Level grades (20%). We strongly advise UNILORIN aspirants to study with our Free UNILORIN Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
Eligibility for the UNILORIN Post-UTME
Only candidates who applied through JAMB for the 2023/2024 UTME Admission and selected the University of Ilorin as their first choice, with a score of 180 and above, are eligible for this Screening Exercise.
Check Out: UNILORIN Approved Cut-Off Marks
How to Apply for UNILORIN Post-UTME Exercise
Pre-Admission to UNILORIN Registration will begin on November 23rd, 2023, and end on December 3rd, 2023.
Instructions for Registration:
- All candidates must upload their O'Level and/or A'Level results to the JAMB CAPS: Candidates who are awaiting results should indicate this with the letter 'AR.'
- Change of Course: If necessary, this must be done on both the Unilorin and JAMB PORTALS.
- Ensure that you have a personal, valid and active email address and phone number NOT (Cybercafé’s) before commencing the registration process.
- Proceed to pay the ₦2,000.00 registration fee. (See below.)
- Kindly double-check all entries for accuracy before submitting them.
- Candidates should be aware that they can correct errors in their entries while the registration process is still in progress.
- Candidates should print their screening document and double-check that all information entered is displayed correctly. Candidates are advised to re-enter their information if it is not displayed correctly.
NOTE: AT THE END OF REGISTRATION, ERRORS IN UPLOADED RESULTS WILL BE DEEMED TO BE MISINFORMATION AND WILL RESULT IN AUTOMATIC DISQUALIFICATION.
Registration Procedure in Steps:
- Log in with https://uilugportal.unilorin.edu.ng. OR go to unilorin.edu.ng and select the undergraduate portal. It is strongly advised that candidates DO NOT USE ANY OTHER LINK.
- Click Pre-Admission Screening Registration on the Admission Menu on the left-hand side of your screen;
- Fill out the fields that appear (e.g. JAMB Registration Number).
- For UTME/DE information, candidates should click the Get Details button.
- Fill out all of the required information on the displayed page (e.g., O' level and/or A' level grades, or 'AR' for Awaiting results).
- To access the Remita platform, click the Make Payment button.
- Choose your ATM card type (e.g. Visa or Master Card).
- Enter your ATM Card Number, which is the 12-digit number on the back of the card.
- Enter the ATM card expiration date and CVV (the 3 digits on the reverse side of the Card)
- Finally, enter your card's pin number and
- Click Pay. Please keep in mind that refreshing your browser while the payment process is in progress will result in multiple deductions from your account. If you are unsure, please wait a few hours for your bank to send you a debit alert. If you are having issues with a previous payment, enter your JAMB Registration Number on the Pre-Admission Screening Registration page and click 'Here' to resolve it.
- Following successful payment,
- Click on 'admission login' on the left-hand side of the undergraduate portal,
- enter your JAMB Registration Number and Surname, and then click 'login.'
- To proceed, click the 'next step' button and fill out all necessary details;
- Click the 'submit' button when you are confident that all information has been accurately provided.
Note: After the close of Post-UTME screening registration, candidates who wish to upgrade from UTME to Direct Entry should check the link 'upgrade UTME to DE' on the Unilorin website Pre-Admission screening page.
Candidates for Direct Entry (DE)
- The Registration Procedure outlined in (1- 9) above also applies to D/E candidates.
- In addition to (1), Direct Entry candidates must select their highest academic qualification from the drop-down menu and click the 'Save' button. When finished, candidates are expected to click 'OK' on the dialogue box.
- Thereafter click on ‘save’ when concluded;
For more information, please email [email protected].
We hope you found our article helpful; if so, don't hesitate to share it with others using the share buttons below.