Federal College of Education, Iwo NCE Admission Form - Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission to various Nigerian Certificate of Education (NCE) programmes at the Federal College of Education, Iwo (FCEIWO), Osun State, for the 2022/2023 academic session.
FCE Iwo NCE Courses & Requirements
Admission to NCE PROGRAMMES in the following course combinations [blended with ICT in Education and Practical Base Entrepreneurship Studies] is now available:
- Agricultural Education (Double Major)
- Arabic / Islamic Studies (Arabic Medium)
- Arabic / Islamic Studies (English Medium)
- Business Education (Double Major)
- Christian Religious Studies / Economics
- Christian Religious Studies / Social Studies
- Computer Science / Biology
- Computer Science / Economics
- Computer Science / Integrated Science
- Computer Science / Mathematics
- Early Childhood Care Education (Double Major)
- English / Economics
- English / Islamic Studies
- English / Social Studies
- Home Economics (Double Major)
- Integrated Science (Double Major)
- Integrated Science / Biology
- Islamic Studies / Economics
- Islamic Studies / Social Studies
- Mathematics / Biology
- Mathematics / Economics
- Mathematics / Integrated Science
- Primary Education Studies (Double Major)
- Social Studies (Double Major)
- Social Studies / Economics
- Yoruba / Economics
- Yoruba / English
- Yoruba / Social Studies
Candidates must have credits in relevant subjects in WAEC, NECO, or its equivalents, as well as a minimum of 100 points in JAMB.
How to Apply for FCE Iwo Post UTME Form
For the admission process, interested candidates should visit the College Campus or visit the College website at www.fceiwo.edu.ng.
For Enquiries: 08037735024, 07038762810.
We hope you found our article helpful; if so, don't hesitate to share it with others using the share buttons below.
Post a Comment