Kano State Polytechnic, KANOPOLY ND Admission List - This is to advise all candidates who participated in the Kano State Polytechnic (KANOPOLY) National Diploma, ND programmes for the 2022/2023 post-UTME screening process that they can now check their admission status. See how to check KANOPOLY HND Admission List Here
How to Check Kano State Poly ND Admission List
- Go to the Kano Poly admissions portal HERE.
- Enter your e-mail address and password.
- Click the Login button.
- Your admission status will be displayed on your Dashboard.
Candidates successfully admitted into the Kano State Polytechnic (KANOPOLY) ND programmes are advised to:
- Log in to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and either ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- After accepting the admission, they should print their JAMB admission letter.
- They should keep their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a course change on the JAMB Portal if they are offered courses other than the ones they initially applied for.
ALTERNATIVELY, prospective students at the Kano State Polytechnic (KANOPOLY) can also access their admission status on the JAMB admission status-checking portal by following the steps outlined below:
- To access your KANOPOLY ND admission status, go to https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Enter your Jamb username and password to access your profile.
- Scroll down to the 'Check Admission Status' tab and click it.
- Choose your exam year and enter your registration number in the appropriate column.
- Finally, select 'Check Admission Status' to view your KANOPOLY admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates who made it to the Kano State Polytechnic (KANOPOLY) ND Admission List for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
We hope you found our article helpful; if so, don't hesitate to share it with others using the share buttons below.