Taraba State University (TASU) Admission List is Out - This is to inform all candidates who participated in the Taraba State University (TASU) post-UTME screening exercise that the institution's management has released the list of candidates who have been offered provisional admission into its various undergraduate programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
How to Check TASU Admission List
The under-listed candidates have been offered Provisional Admission into the undergraduate Programmes of the Taraba State University (TASU) for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
TASU 1st batch Admission List 2022/2023 (PDF 531KB)
TASU 2nd Batch Admission List 2022/2023 (PDF 1.07MB)
Candidates successfully admitted into the Taraba State University (TASU) First-Degree programmes are advised to:
- Log in to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and either ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- After accepting the admission, they should print their JAMB admission letter.
- They should keep their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a course change on the JAMB Portal if they are offered courses other than the ones they initially applied for.
How to Check TASU Admission List on JAMB CAPS
Prospective students at the Taraba State University (TASU) can also access their admission status on the JAMB admission status-checking portal by following the steps outlined below:
- To access your TASU admission status, go to https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Enter your Jamb username and password to access your profile.
- Scroll down to the 'Check Admission Status' tab and click it.
- Choose your exam year and enter your registration number in the appropriate column.
- Finally, click on Check Admission Status to access your TASU admission status or click on ‘Access my CAPS‘ to access CAPS for Admission status and other related services.
Congratulations to all the candidates who made it to the Taraba State University (TASU) Admission List for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
We hope you found our article helpful; if so, don't hesitate to share it with others using the share buttons below.
Post a Comment