University Of Uyo (UNIUYO) Post UTME Form - This is to inform all the candidates seeking admission into the University of Uyo (UNIUYO) DEGREE PROGRAMMES that the post-UTME screening exercise application form for the 2023/2024 academic session is out.
UNIUYO Post UTME Screening Eligibility
Candidates who made the University of Uyo their 1st Choice in the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), and had a minimum score of 140.
How to Apply for UNIUYO Post UTME Screening Exercise
Eligible candidates should pay a non-refundable sum of ₦2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira), via the University Portals.
ONLINE REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT INSTRUCTION
- Go to the University of Uyo portal at http://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals or uniuyo.edu.ng (Click on the e-portals link)
- Select Admission Forms Link
- Select Post-UTME as the Admission Form Type
- Enter your phone Number and Email address
- Click on the “MAKE PAYMENT NOW” button to make payment
- Payment can be made online using ATM Card/Internet Banking or at any branch of all Commercial Banks using a pre-payment slip through the Remita Platform
- After payment return to the online portal and click on Register Link to obtain your login credentials to complete your registration
- Printout the 2023/2024 Screening Exercise Schedule Slip
UNIUYO Post UTME Requirements:
- Candidates are required to fill out the Bio-Data form correctly and appropriately
- Candidates are also required to scan and upload the original candidate's academic qualifications
- Candidates are expected to submit their completed bio-data forms online (please submit only once).
- Candidates who upload wrong or incomplete bio-data will automatically be disqualified
- No candidate is required to upload any photograph or biometric capture, as pictures and biometrics of candidates have been supplied by JAMB.
- Candidates who do not register for the Post-UTME Screening Exercise will not be considered for admission. However, Foreign Candidates, Inmates of Correctional Centers (Prisons), as well as Blind and Deaf candidates are exempted from the Post-UTME Screening Exercise.
- Candidates with AWAITING RESULTS can also apply.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: Friday, August 18, 2023.
For more enquiries, contact:
Bursary: 08175613695 ICT: 08165382618
We hope you found our article helpful; if so, don't hesitate to share it with others using the share buttons below.