Federal University Birnin Kebbi (FUBK) Registration Procedure: The Federal University, Birnin Kebbi (FUBK) administration has published the registration procedure for new students for the 2023/2024 academic session.
FUBK Registration Procedure
The procedure for the Registration Exercise is as follows:
- Printing of JAMB Provisional Admission Letter from CAPS Portal.
- Visiting the University Registration Portal at www.portal.fubk.edu.ng to generate Remita Invoice for Acceptance Fees.
- Payment of Acceptance Fees of Five Thousand (₦5,000) Naira Only via the Remita platform.
- Confirmation of Payment from the Bursary Officials at the ICT Registration Centre, University Main Campus.
- Visit the Screening Committee for verification of Credentials at the Students Centre, University Main Campus.
- E-Confirmation and Bio-Data at the University ICT Centre.
- Generate Remita Invoice for School Fees.
- Proceed to make Payment of School Fees at any Commercial Bank or Online.
- Confirmation of Payment of the School Fees from the Bursary Officials at the ICT Registration Centre.
- Collection of Confirmation of Admission at the ICT Registration Centre.
- The signing of Confirmation of Admission and Collection of Files at the Admission Unit Secretariat, Students Centre, University Main Campus.
- Course Registration at the Department.
We hope you found our article helpful; if so, don't hesitate to share it with others using the share buttons below.