Federal University Birnin Kebbi (FUBK) Admission List is out on the school's notice board - This is to inform all candidates who participated in the post-UTME screening exercise at Federal University Birnin Kebbi (FUBK) that the admission list for the 2023/2024 academic session has been released and uploaded on the school's portal.
How to Check FUBK Admission List
Prospective students at Federal University Birnin Kebbi (FUBK), can now access their admission status from the list of names posted on the NOTICE BOARD within the school campus at the time of publication.
The full admission list has been made available on the school’s noticeboard, all concerned candidates who had been admitted should kindly proceed to check if they have been admitted.
How to Check FUBK Admission List on JAMB CAPS
Alternatively, Prospective students at Federal University Birnin Kebbi (FUBK) can also access their admission status on the JAMB admission status-checking portal by following the steps outlined below:
- To access your FUBK admission status, go to https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Enter your Jamb username and password to access your profile.
- Scroll down to the 'Check Admission Status' tab and click it.
- Choose your exam year and enter your registration number in the appropriate column.
- Finally, select 'Check Admission Status' to view your FUBK admission status.
NOTE: This post will be updated as soon as the admission list is uploaded on the University's portal.
Candidates successfully admitted into the Federal University Birnin Kebbi (FUBK) First-Degree programmes are advised to:
- Log in to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and either ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- After accepting the admission, they should print their JAMB admission letter.
- They should keep their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a course change on the JAMB Portal if they are offered courses other than the ones they initially applied for.
This is to inform all admitted students of Federal University Birnin Kebbi that the registration exercise for the 2023/2024 Academic Session begins on
Wednesday, 1st February 2024. Candidates are hereby advised to visit the University’s registration portal at www.portal.fubk.edu.ng to register. Candidates are to make payment for Acceptance Fees via Remita, print and take the evidence of payment of Acceptance Fees to the University for Screening.
- Only candidates whose names appear on the admission list will be able to register.
- More list of admitted candidates will be released in due course.
Congratulations to all the candidates who made it to the Federal University Birnin Kebbi (FUBK) Admission List for the 2023/2024 Academic Session.
We hope you found our article helpful; if so, don't hesitate to share it with others using the share buttons below.