This is to inform all the candidates seeking admission into The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic, Saki, and various National Diploma (ND) programmes for the 2023/2024 academic session that the Post UTME screening exercise application form is now on sale.
The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic ND Full-Time Courses
School of Financial Management Studies
- Banking and Finance
School of Business and Communication Studies
- Business Administration
- Public Administration Local Government and Development Studies
School of Science
- Agricultural Technology
- Animal Health and Production Technology
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Horticulture and Landscaping
School of Environmental Studies
- Architectural Technology
- Building Technology
- Estate Management and Valuation
- Quantity Surveying
- Transport Planning and Management
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Surveying and Geo-informatics
School of Engineering
- Agricultural Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic Post UTME Eligibility
Candidates applying for the National Diploma Programmes must have attempted the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtained scores not lower than 120.
How to Apply for The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic Post UTME Form
The price of The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic, Saki, post UTME form is ₦2,800 (two thousand, eight hundred naira only).
- Go to http://application.tops.edu.ng:82/apply/home/startup.
- Create an account by filling in your basic information and clicking the Register button.
- Once the registration form is successfully submitted.
- Proceed to the login page and log in with your email address and Phone Number.
- The next step is to pay your application fee via the application fee menu on the left-hand side of the portal.
- Upon successful payment, your application form is available to fill out and submit.
- Print a copy of your application form.