FUAM/JSTUM Admission List: The Joseph Sarwuan Tarka University, Makurdi (JSTUM), (Formally Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi, FUAM) management has released the 2023/2024 academic session admission list, which includes the names of candidates who have been offered provisional admission into the university's various first-degree programmes.
- Go to the FUAM admission status checking portal at http://entry.uam.edu.ng/checkadmission/.
- In the appropriate column, enter your JAMB number.
- Finally, click the 'Check Status' button to know your FUAM admission status.
Candidates who have been admitted to the Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi (FUAM) first-degree programmes should log into their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- After accepting the admission, they should print their JAMB admission letter.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a course change on the JAMB Portal if they are offered courses other than the ones they initially applied for.
How to Check FUAM Admission List on JAMB CAPS
ALTERNATIVELY, prospective students at the Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi (FUAM) can also access their admission status on the JAMB admission status-checking portal by following the steps outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/ to check your FUAM admission status.
- Enter your Jamb username and password to access your profile.
- Scroll down to the 'Check Admission Status' tab and click it.
- Choose your exam year and enter your registration number in the appropriate column.
- Finally, select 'Check Admission Status' to access to your FUAM/JSTUM Admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi (FUAM) Admission List.
We hope you found our article helpful; if so, don't hesitate to share it with others using the share buttons below.