FUTMINNA pre-degree and IJMB registration procedure – The procedure for registration for all the candidates admitted into the Federal University Of Technology (FUTMINNA), Centre for Preliminary and Extra-Mural Studies (CPES), pre-degree and IJMB programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session
The management of the Federal University Of Technology (FUTMINNA) Centre for Preliminary and Extra-Mural Studies (CPES) has released the registration procedure for candidates admitted into the university pre-degree and IJMB programmes during the 2022/2023 academic session.
FUTMINNA Pre-Degree & IJMB Registration Procedure
CLICK HERE TO START REGISTRATION
2. Proceed to CPES for physical screening and collection of PINs.
3. Login to the portal with your form number (username) and portal access PIN.
4. Click on ‘payment’ link at left pane of your portal.
- A payment information page will be generated for you to enter.
- Confirm these information and click on ‘submit’ to proceed to FUTMinna College paywindow. Payment is done through Debit Card (MasterCard – Most preferred) or Verve and Interswitch mag stripe.
- Enter ATM Debit card details (Card number, expiry date, CVV2 i.e. the last 3 digits behind your card, and Card Pin number). Note: This automatically debits your account with ₦83,000.00 for Pre-Degree Programme; and ₦130,000.00 for IJMB Programme. Also, ₦250.00 for bank commission is charged on each transaction.
- If payment is successful, the screen will display all the data you previously entered and a print button to print the payment document.
- You should also click the acknowledgment slip link to print and complete the online registration.
6. Click on ‘course’ link; enter the PIN to complete course registration
7. Click on ‘upload’ link to upload scanned documents.
8. Click on ‘personal detail’ to complete the form.
Note: To return to ACTIVITIES page, always click on the ‘home’ link
Please Call between (9am – 6pm Mondays to Fridays)
For other enquiries 07038408790
We hope that you found our article helpful; if so, don't hesitate to share it with others using the share buttons below.
Post a Comment