Nigerian College of Aviation Technology, NCAT Admission Cut-Off Mark: Nigerian College of Aviation Technology (NCAT), Zaria cut-off mark for the 2023/2024 session admission exercise. If your UTME score is exactly or above the NCAT cut-off mark, you will be considered for admission (via screening). If your UTME score is below the prescribed cut-off mark, you may not be offered admission.
Authorities of the Nigerian College of Aviation Technology (NCAT), Zaria, have released the cut-off mark for the 2023/2024 academic session admission exercise.
The Nigerian College of Aviation Technology, Zaria (formerly known as Nigerian Civil Aviation Training Center) was set up by Act. No 31 of 1964 (as amended), to conduct:
- Civil Aviation courses for use in flight training or airport operations & management may be prescribed from time to time.
- Training of approved persons in the installation, maintenance and operation, as the case may be, of technical equipment, the use of which is calculated or likely to increase the margin of operational safety of civil aircraft.
- Training on equipment and necessary facilities for technical research or normal use.
NCAT Cut-Off Mark
To be eligible to participate in the NCAT Post UTME screening exercise, you must have scored 120 and above in the last Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
The cut-off mark for all the under-listed National Diploma (ND) courses at the Nigerian College of Aviation Technology (NCAT) is 120. Only candidates who scored at least 120 are eligible to apply for the National Diploma (ND) courses listed below:
- National Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering
- National Diploma in Electrical/Electronics Engineering