College of Education Minna Admission List - The first batch admission List of the Niger State College of Education, Minna for the 2022/2023 academic session has been released on the school portal. This is to inform all candidates who participated in the 2022/2023 admission screening exercise that they can proceed to check if their names are on the Provisional Admission list of successful candidates.
The Admission List has been made available on the school portal for checking. Follow the below procedures to check your Admission status.
How to Check COE Minna Admission List on School Portal
- Go to the College of Education, Minna Admission portal at https://applicants.coeminna.jsp.ng/auth/login
- Enter your Application Number and one of your Names
- Click on Login to see whether you've been admitted or not.
Alternatively, prospective students at the College of Education Minna can also access their admission status on the JAMB admission status-checking portal by following the steps outlined below:
- To access your COE Minna admission status, go to https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Enter your Jamb username and password to access your profile.
- Scroll down to the 'Check Admission Status' tab and click it.
- Choose your exam year and enter your registration number in the appropriate column.
- Finally, click on Check Admission Status to access your COE Minna admission status or click on ‘Access my CAPS‘ to access CAPS for Admission status and other related services.
Candidates not yet admitted should note that admission is in progress and regularly check the JAMB site and the University website for their admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates who made it to the College of Education, Minna Admission List for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
We hope you found our article helpful; if so, don't hesitate to share it with others using the share buttons below.