FUTMINNA Pre-Degree/IJMB Programmes Admission Form – Are you looking for a way to gain admission into the Federal University of Technology, Minna (FUTMINNA), one of the leading universities of science and technology in Nigeria? If yes, then you should consider applying for the Pre-Degree/IJMB programmes offered by the university.
The Pre-Degree programme is a one-year course that prepares candidates for admission into 100 Level degree programmes of the university. The IJMB programme is also a one-year course that enables candidates to obtain Advanced Level (A/L) subjects and gain admission into 200 Level degree programmes of the university or any other Nigerian and foreign universities.
In this blog post, I will share with you some important information about the FUTMINNA Pre-Degree/IJMB Programmes admission form for the 2023/2024 academic session, such as the entry requirements, how to apply, and the deadline for application.
FUTMINNA Pre-Degree/IJMB Available Programmes
The University offers various Science and Technology based degree programmes in the following Schools:
- Agriculture and Agricultural Technology
- Electrical Engineering and Technology
- Environmental Technology
- Information and Communication Technology
- Infrastructure, Process Engineering and Technology
- Life Sciences
- Physical Sciences
- Science and Technology Education.
FUTMINNA Pre-Degree/IJMB Entry Requirements
To be eligible for admission into the FUTMINNA Pre-Degree/IJMB programmes, you must meet the following requirements:
- You must have obtained at least five (5) credits including English Language, Mathematics and in any three of the following subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Economics, Biology/Agricultural Science/Health Science/ Technical Drawing and Geography at SSCE, GCE O’ Level, NECO and NABTEB.
- The results obtained should not be at more than two sittings. For IJMB programme, Agricultural Science and Health Science are not acceptable.
- You must have scanned copies of your credentials: O’level sittings, Primary Certificate, Indigene or Birth Certificate.
How to Apply for FUTMINNA Pre-Degree/IJMB Admission Exercise
To apply for the FUTMINNA Pre-Degree/IJMB Programmes admission form for the 2023/2024 academic session, you need to follow these steps:
- Visit the university website at www.futminna.edu.ng and click on CPES Programme.
- Enter your full name, personal email address, phone number and select your programme category (Pre-Degree or IJMB) and type (course).
- Click on the PREVIEW AND PAY button to complete your form and make a payment of Five Thousand Naira (₦5,000.00) only through your Debit Card (Verve, Master, VISA Card) or RRR Bank payment.
- Print out your application form and payment receipt for future reference.
The deadline for application is yet to be announced by the university. However, you are advised to apply as soon as possible to avoid missing out on this opportunity.
Benefits of FUTMINNA Pre-Degree/IJMB Programmes
By applying for the FUTMINNA Pre-Degree/IJMB programmes, you can enjoy the following benefits:
- You can gain admission into FUTMINNA or any other Nigerian and foreign universities without writing JAMB or UTME exams.
- You can choose from a wide range of science and technology-based degree programmes offered by FUTMINNA in various schools and departments.
- You can study in a conducive and well-equipped learning environment with qualified and experienced lecturers and staff.
- You can access various facilities and resources such as libraries, laboratories, workshops, internet services, sports and recreational facilities, etc.
- You can join a vibrant and diverse community of students and alumni from different backgrounds and cultures.
The FUTMINNA Pre-Degree/IJMB Programmes admission form for the 2023/2024 academic session is a great chance for you to pursue your academic dreams at one of the best universities in science and technology in Nigeria. If you meet the entry requirements and follow the application steps outlined above, you can secure your admission into FUTMINNA with ease.
I hope you found this blog post helpful and informative. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to leave them below. I will be happy to answer them as best as I can.
Thank you for reading and good luck with your application!