How to Check Bamidele Olumilua University (BOUESTI) Admission List
- Go to the BOUESTI admission status checking portal at https://portal.bouesti.edu.ng/check_admission.php to check your admission status.
- Choose your application session, e.g. 2022/2023.
- Choose your application type, e.g. Post UTME.
- In the required column, enter your registration number.
- Finally, to view your BOUESTI admission status, click the “Check Admission Status” button.
Please keep in mind that if you have been offered provisional admission to the UNIVERSITY, you will be directed to the "PRINT" admission Letter.
Candidates accepted into the BOUESTI first-year programmes are advised to:
- Log in to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and either ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- After accepting the admission, they should print their JAMB admission letter.
- They should keep their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a course change on the JAMB Portal if they are offered courses other than the ones they initially applied for.
How to Check Bamidele Olumilua University (BOUESTI) Admission List via JAMB CAPS
- Go to the JAMB portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/ to check your BOUESTI admission status.
- Enter your Jamb username and password to access your profile.
- Scroll down to the 'Check Admission Status' tab and click on it.
- Choose your exam year and enter your registration number in the appropriate column.
- Finally, click the 'Check Admission Status' button to view your BOUESTI admission status.
If your admission has not yet been uploaded by the INSTITUTION, you will see the message "NOT YET ADMITTED, ADMISSION IS DONE IN BATCHES." Please do not hesitate; it's either you have not ACCEPTED your ADMISSION on the JAMB CAPS or you have not ACCEPTED your ADMISSION on the JAMB CAPS.
We hope you found our article helpful; if so, don't hesitate to share it with others using the share buttons below.