Clifford University, CLU Admission List: This is to notify all students who applied for admission to Clifford University (CLU), Ihie, Abia State, during the 2023/2024 academic session that they can now check their admission status online.
How to Check Clifford University (CLU) Admission List 2023
- Go to the Clifford University (CLU) portal at https://clifforduni.edu.ng
- Locate the Admission Status section.
- Enter your Jamb Registration Number in the required column.
- Click on Check to access your Clifford University admission status.
Candidates successfully admitted into the Clifford University first-degree programmes are advised to:
- Log in to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and either ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- After accepting the admission, they should print their JAMB admission letter.
- They should keep their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a course change on the JAMB Portal if they are offered courses other than the ones they initially applied for.
We hope you found our article helpful; if so, don't hesitate to share it with others using the share buttons below.