University of Port-Harcourt (UNIPORT) Admission List - The management of the University of Port-Harcourt (UNIPORT) has released the first, second, third, fourth, fifth and sixth Batch list of candidates offered provisional admission into its undergraduate programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The UNIPORT 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th Batch Admission List has been released on the University's portal.
Candidates who took part in the UNIPORT Post-UTME screening process can now check their admission status online.
How to Check UNIPORT Admission List
Prospective students at the University of Port-Harcourt (UNIPORT) can access their admission status on the UNIPORT admission status-checking portal by following the steps outlined below:
- Go to the UNIPORT Admission Status-checking portal at https://aris.uniport.edu.ng/admissionacceptance to check your UNIPORT THIRD, FOURTH, FIFTH & SIXTH BATCH Admission list.
- In the search field, input your JAMB registration number and click on “search”.
- For Part-Time Candidates https://aris.uniport.edu.ng/rptAdmissionList_Part_Time to get your Temporary Registration Number to be used on this portal.
The under-listed candidates have been offered Provisional Admission into the 1st and 2nd Batch First-Degree Programmes of the University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
UNIPORT SECOND BATCH ADMISSION LIST
UNIPORT FIRST BATCH ADMISSION LIST
Candidates successfully admitted into the University of Port-Harcourt (UNIPORT) First-Degree Programmes are advised to:
- Log in to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and either ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- After accepting the admission, they should print their JAMB admission letter.
- They should keep their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a course change on the JAMB Portal if they are offered courses other than the ones they initially applied for.
How to Check UNIPORT Admission List via JAMB CAPS
ALTERNATIVELY, prospective students at the University of Port-Harcourt (UNIPORT) can also access their admission status on the JAMB admission status-checking portal by following the steps outlined below:
- To access your UNIPORT admission status, go to https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Enter your Jamb username and password to access your profile.
- Scroll down to the 'Check Admission Status' tab and click it.
- Choose your exam year and enter your registration number in the appropriate column.
- Finally, select 'Check Admission Status' to view your UNIPORT admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates who made it to the University of Port-Harcourt (UNIPORT) Admission List for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
We hope you found our article helpful; if so, don't hesitate to share it with others using the share buttons below.
Post a Comment