Yobe State University (YSU) Admission List: The management of Yobe State University (YSU) has released the list of candidates offered provisional admission into its undergraduate programmes for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Candidates who took part in the Yobe State University Post-UTME screening process can now check their admission status online.
Check Out: YSU Direct Entry Admission List
How to Check YSU Admission List
The following Post UTME candidates have been offered Provisional Admission into Yobe State University's First Degree Programmes for the 2023/2024 Academic Session.
YSU 1st Batch Admission List.
Candidates successfully admitted into the Yobe State University (YSU) first-degree programmes are advised to:
- Go to the Yobe State University portal to print your provisional admission letter
- Log in to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and either ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- After accepting the admission, they should print their JAMB admission letter.
- They should keep their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a course change on the JAMB Portal if they are offered courses other than the ones they initially applied for.
How to Check YSU Admission List on JAMB CAPS
ALTERNATIVELY, prospective students at Yobe State University (YSU) can also access their admission status on the JAMB admission status-checking portal by following the steps outlined below:
- To access your YSU admission status, go to https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Enter your Jamb username and password to access your profile.
- Scroll down to the 'Check Admission Status' tab and click it.
- Choose your exam year and enter your registration number in the appropriate column.
- Finally, select 'Check Admission Status' to view your admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates who made it to the Yobe State University (YSU) Admission List for the 2023/2024 Academic Session.
We hope you found our article helpful; if so, don't hesitate to share it with others using the share buttons below.