Bauchi State University, Gadau (BASUG) Supplementary Admission List: This is to inform all candidates who participated in the 2023/2024 Admission Screening Exercise of the Bauchi State University, Gadau that authorities of the institution have released the Supplementary, Final and Supplementary Final Admission lists containing the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university’s various Undergraduate Programmes for the 2023/2024 Academic Session.
Bauchi State University, Gadau hereby invites the under-listed candidates for physical screening starting from Monday, March 13th to Friday, March 24th, 2024. Candidates are to report to the ICT unit first at the designated campuses, before proceeding to Departments as follows:
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Arts
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences
- Faculty of Agriculture
- Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Social Sciences
- Faculty of Management Sciences
NB: All candidates must do the following before screening:
- Upload their O’level on JAMB CAPS or their admission will not be processed.
- Change to the Course for which they are shortlisted before they can be screened.
- Bring originals and photocopies of their credentials for the screening exercise.
- Bring one (1) passport photograph
- Bring scratch cards of the O’level examination they are submitting.
The list of admitted candidates and other instructions have been made available on the school's portal.
How to check BASUG Supplementary Admission List
Prospective students at the Bauchi State University, Gadau (BASUG) can access their admission status on the University's status-checking portal by following the steps outlined below:
- Go to the school portal to access the Bauchi State University, Gadau (BASUG) Supplementary, Final and Supplementary Final Batch admission list HERE
Candidates successfully admitted into the Bauchi State University, Gadau (BASUG) first-degree programmes are advised to:
- Log in to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and either ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- After accepting the admission, they should print their JAMB admission letter.
- They should keep their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a course change on the JAMB Portal if they are offered courses other than the ones they initially applied for.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the Bauchi State University, Gadau (BASUG) Supplementary Admission List.